Apartment Rental Amenities
RiverPlace is a luxury waterfront community in South Portland, Maine combining the finest apartment rental amenities and exceptional features.
Your RiverPlace lifestyle includes:
- Multi-functional state-of-the-art waterfront clubhouse
- Tennis court
- Private dock for kayaking or canoeing
- Outdoor heated seasonal in-ground pool
- Central air conditioning
- Individually metered gas heating systems
- Elevators in all buildings
- Large, functional, floor plans
- High ceilings
- Private decks and patios
- In-home laundry with full size washer and dryer
- Well appointed kitchens featuring Whirlpool appliances including range, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, microwave oven
- High speed internet connections
- Gated access with optional covered parking
- Building security system
- On-site management and 24-hour maintenance
- Optional covered carports
- Two parking spaces per apartment
- Beautiful South Portland harbor water views
South Portland Neighborhood Features:
- Two parks are nearby: Bug Light Park and Mill Creek Park.
- Shopping is close by in the Mill Creek area – Groceries, book stores, hardware, drugstores, banks, pet store, variety of restaurants, Dollar Stores, UPS Store, car/tire supply stores.
- The Greenbelt Walkway is right outside our back gate and is perfect for walking or bike riding. It links RiverPlace to Bug Light Park and the Mill Creek shopping district.
- The South Portland Post Office, Town Hall, and Library are both nearby on Cottage Road.
- Lyric Music Theater, Mad Horse Theater, and The Portland Players theater are all within one mile of RiverPlace.
- There are numerous banks in the Mill Creek area including: Bank of America, Peoples, Norway Savings Bank, Bangor Savings Bank, TD Bank, and several credit unions.
- Portland's Old Port area is about 3 miles away across the Casco Bay Bridge.
- Schools for children at RiverPlace are: Small Elementary School, Mahoney Middle School, and South Portland High School.
- There are six churches within a 3 mile radius of RiverPlace.
- The Maine Mall shopping district is approximately 6 miles away.
- A number of excellent restaurants are in the immediate area: Saltwater Grille, Joe's Boathouse, David's 388, Thai Taste, Elsmere Barbeque, Snow Squall, Elio's.